The vision of Crossett School District is to provide a safe, caring, and mutually respectful environment where each individual values education, is motivated, is accountable, and is focused on achieving excellence.
Our Mission at Crossett Public Schools is to promote a 'Tradition of Excellence' by providing a quality education and by preparing students to succeed in a global society.
- Students deserve quality instruction that is engaging, challenging, and satisfying.
- Students deserve teachers, administrators, and school personnel who are caring, competent, and knowledgeable.
- All schools will provide a safe, caring, and orderly environment that is conducive to learning.
- The success of our district will be measured by the ability of our students to excel in a global community.
- Education is the foundation upon which we build the future.
- Education is a privilege and responsibility shared by educators, students, parents, and community members.
- Effective communication is essential to engage all stakeholders in an effort ot support the teaching/learning process.
- Education is a lifelong process of acquiring and applying knowledge.
- Our district should be a community of learning that supports cooperative and interactive environments.